What is the Riverside Superior Court and What Does it Do?
The Riverside Superior Court handles all civil and criminal cases in Riverside County. They also offer various law workshops as well as many online resources including self-representation options.
Riverside Superior Court has several courts situated around the county. The Riverside Superior Court system includes several individual courts, namely:
- Banning Justice Center
- Indio Juvenile
- Larson Justice Center
- Southwest Justice Center
- Southwest Juvenile Court
- Palm Springs
- Riverside Family Law
- Riverside Hall Of Justice
- Riverside Historic Courthouse
- Riverside Juvenile
Services from the Riverside Court System
Riverside offers a wide range of services including; interpreter, workshops for Family Law and Accounting for Probate/Conservator, online access to pay fees and obtain necessary forms, online access to transcripts, and online information for the court calendar and jury duty.
Account Services for Riverside County Courts
Account services are offered to pay your fines and fees online, access the court calendar, check jury duty status, and become an email subscriber. All of these can be found on their website.
Case Access in Riverside
There are two ways to check on your case. One is using the court calendar to confirm the dates and times of your hearing. You won’t need any information to see that calendar. To follow a case, you can subscribe for email notifications. Those email notifications will inform you of a scheduled hearing and if a document has been filed in regards to that case. This service does cost $100-$250 annually.
How Can I Get Court Reporter Transcripts?
You can request a court reporter and transcripts of your hearing! The fee ranges from $259-$518 per hearing and based on the length of the hearing. It is important to note that the following cases are not eligible for court transcripts; Small Claims, Unlawful Detainers, Traffic and Infractions, Misdemeanors, and Limited Civil Collection matters.
Pay a Traffic Fine in Riverside
You can pay your fine at the court your case is assigned to or you can use their online tool. If you are unable to pay your fine in full, you are able to set up a payment plan for an administrative fee of $35. There are other ways to handle your case such as scheduling an appointment with a court clerk or signing up for traffic school.
Riverside County Jury Service
Jury service is mandatory, and you will be expected at the court you are assigned to at 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Business attire is required! You can now sign up for text reminders so that you don’t miss your jury service. Service is as often as once a year and the requirement is from one day to the entirety of the case.
Riverside Superior Court Hours, Phone Numbers and Address
- Banning Justice Center 311 E. Ramsey St, Banning, CA 92220 951.572.5408
- Blythe 265 N. Broadway, Blythe, CA 92225 760.775.8500
- Corona 505 S. Buena Vista, Room 201, Corona, CA 92882 951.777.3147
- Hemet 880 N. State Street, Hemet, CA 92543 951.306.3561
- Indio Juvenile 47-671 Oasis St., Indio, CA 92201 760.393.2617
- Larson Justice Center 46-200 Oasis St, Indio CA 92201 760.393.2617
- Moreno 13800 Heacock St, Bldg #D201, Moreno Valley, CA 92553 1.877.955.3463
- Southwest Justice Center 30755-D Auld Rd, Murrieta, CA 92563 951.704.7634
- Southwest Juvenile Court 30755-G Auld Rd, Murrieta, CA 92563 951.704.7634
- Palm Springs 3255 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262 760.393.2617
- Riverside Family Law 4175 Main St, Riverside, CA 92501 951.777.3147
- Riverside Hall Of Justice 4100 Main St, Riverside, CA 92501 951.777.3147
- Riverside Historic Courthouse 4050 Main St, Riverside, CA 92501 951.777.3147
- Riverside Juvenile 9991 County Farm Road, Riverside, CA 92503 951.777.3147
- Temecula 41002 County Center Drive, #100, Temecula, CA 92591 951.704.7634
Superior Court of Riverside County Divisions
The Riverside Superior Court has quite a few divisions that cover a wide span of cases. The usual Civil, Small Claims, Criminal, Family, Juvenile, Probate, and Traffic are present. There are some unique divisions including; ADR (arbitration and mediator alternatives to trial), Appeals, Enhanced Collections, Grand Jury, and Procurement
Where are Riverside Superior Courts? What is the address of the Superior Court of Riverside?
There are several courts spread out amongst the county. Those locations are:
- Banning Justice Center 311 E. Ramsey St, Banning, CA 92220
- Blythe 265 N. Broadway, Blythe, CA 92225
- Corona 505 S. Buena Vista, Room 201, Corona, CA 92882
- Hemet 880 N. State Street, Hemet, CA 92543
- Indio Juvenile 47-671 Oasis St., Indio, CA 92201
- Larson Justice Center 46-200 Oasis St, Indio CA 92201
- Moreno 13800 Heacock St, Bldg #D201, Moreno Valley, CA 92553
- Southwest Justice Center 30755-D Auld Rd, Murrieta, CA 92563
- Southwest Juvenile Court 30755-G Auld Rd, Murrieta, CA 92563
- Palm Springs 3255 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262
- Riverside Family Law 4175 Main St, Riverside, CA 92501
- Riverside Hall Of Justice 4100 Main St, Riverside, CA 92501
- Riverside Historic Courthouse 4050 Main St, Riverside, CA 92501
- Riverside Juvenile 9991 County Farm Road, Riverside, CA 92503
- Temecula 41002 County Center Drive, #100, Temecula, CA 92591
Riverside Courthouse Docket
To find a courthouse docket, you can find the information in their calendar search. You will need to no other information is needed.
Riverside Divorce Reports
You can view divorce reports online here. You can also purchase non-certified or certified copies through the online access. Non-certified can be printed from home and certified will be mailed to you.
Search by Name for Riverside Court Cases
Through the online access, you can also search cases by name. You must purchase access based on the number of names you need to search of a 30-day unlimited access. Prices range from $1-$250.
View Riverside County Case Records
You can view public records online and include; civil, criminal, small claims, unlawful evictions, probate, and traffic cases. You can purchase the records for a fee of $1 for the first 5 pages, $.50 per each additional page, and the fees are capped at $50.
Find Riverside County Court Arrest Records
Arrest records are included with criminal trial reports but the Riverside County Court does not keep a separate record. If you need a detailed report of just the arrests, you should contact your local police department for that information.
Riverside Superior Court Marriage License
To obtain a marriage license, you must visit the county clerks office of the county you reside in or the county you are marrying in. Cost is $90 for a public license or $100 for a private license.
Riverside Superior Court Calendar
You can view all daily calendars here. The calendars include; Civil, Probate, Small Claims, Traffic, Family Law, Criminal, Child Support Services, Guardianship, Unlawful Detainers, and Law and Motion cases.
Riverside Superior Court Holidays
The Riverside Superior Court observes the following holidays; New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Lincoln’s Birthday, President’s Day, Cesar Chavez Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day After Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Should you have any questions regarding closings, call the Clerk of Courts in which your case will be heard.
What is the Riverside Appellate Court?
If you feel that a judgment in a case is incorrect, you can go through the appeals process with the Riverside Appellate Court. You can appeal cases for; Small Claims, Criminal, Traffic, Misdemeanor, Writ Proceedings, and Juvenile. Statute of limitations vary from filing within 30 days to waiting 30 days. All appeals, except for Small Claims, are filed at the Appeals court in the courthouse in which your case was heard. Small Claims appeals are filed with the Civil Division.